Customer Service

Warranty Returns
Your purchase is protected by a ONE YEAR manufacturer’s warranty. Contact us by phone or email to initiate your warranty return claim. You will be given a WAN (Warranty Authorization Number) with instructions for returning your part. Once received by us, the part will be forwarded to the manufacturer at our expense for diagnosis and testing to verify any product defects. This process usually takes 5-8 weeks, but on occasion may take longer. Upon confirmation from the manufacturer that the merchandise is defective, a refund for the full purchase price of the part will be issued to you. In the event that the manufacturer determines the part is not defective, customer will be given the choice of having Water Heaters Parts Depot dispose of the part or to have the part returned to them at their own expense.

Note: 1 year warranty for all Gas valve controls.
In order to get the warranty for the parts, it must be installed by a Licensed Gasfitter Technician.

Purchasers must FIRST receive an authorization (WAN) prior to returning any part. Please contact us and we will be happy to help you. Purchaser must pay for all shipping expenses for the returned product.

Non-Warranty Returns (Uninstalled Parts Only)
Non-warranty returns are accepted on most new and unused (uninstalled) merchandise within 60 days of purchase (not all manufacturers allow for returns, so please be sure you order the correct part for your application). Items must be in their original packaging. Installing or attempting installation of parts will cause them to be ineligible for non-warranty return. Parts that have been installed, have had installation attempted, show installation marks, or could otherwise not be sold as NEW are NOT eligible for non-warranty return and therefore cannot be returned for a refund.  Non-warranty returns are subject to a restocking fee according to the following schedule:

Item returned within 1-30 days of purchase: 20% restocking fee
Item returned within 31-60 days: 35% restocking fee
Over 60 days – returns accepted on select items only. Call to inquire on eligibility.
Return Procedure
To initiate a return, please contact us by phone or email for a return goods authorization (RGA) number and instructions. Items returned without authorization will be refused. Call 1.647.692.4737 or email us at [email protected]

When we have received and processed the return, we will issue a credit to the credit card account used for the original purchase in the amount of the item, plus any applicable tax. Shipping costs are not reimbursed unless the return is due to an error that we made.

Note: Item must be returned within up to 48 hours of the received date.

Note: If item is defective upon received, we require return shipment within 48 hours.

Problems or Questions
For help with any questions, please email us at: [email protected]

Or you may call us at 1.647.692.4737.

Changes and Cancellations
If you need to change or cancel your order after going through the checkout process, please call us as soon as possible and we’ll do our best to accommodate you. If the product has already shipped you will have to follow our return process.

Payment Options
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal. Please inquire about other payment options.

Sales Tax
Water Heaters Parts Depot is required to charge applicable province and local sales tax on each item we sell in Canada. The amount will be added to your order total during the checkout process.

Damaged Freight
In the unlikely event that your shipment arrives damaged, do not accept delivery from the carrier and it will be sent back to us. We will then send you new merchandise. If you accept delivery of damaged goods the property becomes yours and you will need to file a claim with the carrier.

Safety First
Before you begin any repairs or installation on your heating and/or air conditioning systems, consult all manufacturer safety warnings and procedures. If you are not comfortable with or have no experience working with electricity, natural gas, or L.P. gas, we recommend calling your local independent contractor for service.